Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Nikon announces submission dates for international photo contest

 
 

Sent to you by mcleanfamily88 via Google Reader:

 
 


Nikon has announced its 33rd annual international digital photo competition will be open for entries from September 1, 2010. Participants can submit up to two images to either of the two categories - one with the theme 'Energy' and the other an un-themed, open category. The overall winner will be awarded the company's D3S digital SLR with two lenses, with category winners receiving a D300S with flashgun and lenses. The contest runs until November 30th 2010.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment