Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Homemade Lenses: What's All The Fuzz About?

 
 

Sent to you by mcleanfamily88 via Google Reader:

 
 


Fireworks (by johnnyoptic)Several weeks ago, you may have read my post on this site entitled Build Your Own Lenses in which I extolled the wonders of homemade lenses and the soft, glowy images they produce.

In this post, I'm going to explain how to get that softness under control to produce images with interesting and more subtle soft focus effects, such as the photo on the left. (I'll even show you how homemade lenses can produce crisp, sharp images, if you like that sort of thing.)

read more


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment