Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Monday 18 October 2010

One Light Portrait Setup #2 - Stick 'Em In The Corner

One Light Portrait Setup #2 - Stick 'Em In The Corner: "

One Light Portrait Setup #2 - Stick 'Em In The CornerA long while back I read a semi-theoretical post about using a room corner and a brolli as a full-fledged setup.


As a preparation for an on location job I decided to test that premise, and took a few head shots at my basement studio.This will add up to the butterfly one light setup I reviewed earlier.


Mind you that this little setup can be brought up in any place that features a corner, that is just about anywhere.


read more



"

No comments:

Post a Comment