Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Friday 29 October 2010

How Many Photographs Actually Get Printed ?

How Many Photographs Actually Get Printed ?: "



300 million are photos taken each day generating over 100 billion a year.

While 20 years ago 10% of photographs made were printed, today less than 1/10 of 1% are ever printed!

Historically, what’s printed lasts; what’s not, doesn’t. Has this changed?


Find out about my digital prints here.


Find out more about printing in my free Digital Printing Lessons.


Learn more about printing in my Digital Printing Workshops.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment