Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Thursday 1 July 2010

Checking Out the LowePro Classified

 
 

Sent to you by mcleanfamily88 via Google Reader:

 
 

via PhotoWalkPro by jeff on 6/30/10

I'm getting ready to travel again and I wanted to try something different this time for my camera gear. I'm not planning on taking the kitchen sink and I wanted a bag that not only will hold the gear that I need but also makes things more accessible while walking around the street. I also didn't want it to look like a camera bag, which is why I went with the LowePro Classified 160 AW.

This messenger style bag is actually a top-loading bottomless pit when it comes to camera gear. The bag was designed with photojournalists in mind and allows for quick access of the camera through a top zipper. There's also room for 3 or 4 extra lenses, a flash, and other gear goodies, all in a smartly designed and well padded package. One of the other things that really interested me was the addidtional padded compartments that are perfect for my netbook and iPad. I also like the fact that it will fit easily in under an airline seat, my preferred storage location for my gear when I travel by air.

The price for the bag is about $130 and is available from Amazon, B&H, Adorama, and many other photo stores where LowePro bags are sold. I'll be sure to give you a full review when I get back from my travels.

Related posts:

  1. Lowepro – Fastpack 250 Review
  2. Lightroom 2.0 Goes to the End of the Earth
  3. Checking Out The New Metallic Paper From Red River


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment