Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Thursday 30 September 2010

8 Best Business Practices for Event Photographers

8 Best Business Practices for Event Photographers: "event-photography-business.jpg

Event photography is a tricky business, but if done right can earn you a comfortable income. In order to get the low-down on the biz, I thought I would ask a panel of trusted event photography experts if they have any 'best business practices' suggestions.



Members of my trusted panel of event photographers are:



Mike Janes, Freelance photographer based in Western New York

Brent Eriksen, California and Colorado-based equestrian photographer

Nick Olive, Berkshire, England-based sports and portrait photographer

Mason Ibas, Tucson, Arizona-based sports photographer

Carl Auer, Alaska-based sports, news and event photographer






"

No comments:

Post a Comment