Dave McLean Photography Blog

My photo
Welcome, My name is Dave McLean, I'm 40 years old, married with 2 children and live in the UK. I have been interested in photography for about 8 years now and hope to use this blog to share my pictures and anything photography related I come across.

Monday 27 December 2010

2011

After careful consideration I have decided to take on 3 photography projects this coming year.

1. 365 - From my iPhone - This will be more a picture diary, posted on Facebook and Flickr. Starting 14th Jan after SA trip.
2. 12 - Best picture of the month - This will help me build a collection for my end of year calendar. Posted on DMEP Facebook page and DMEP Flickr site.
3. B&W - Black & White - This will be a collection of B&W pictures, no time scale or limit just to help my B&W creativity. Posted on DMEP Facebook page and DMEP Flickr site.

If you would like to follow go to my DMEP Facebook Page and LIKE.

Dave.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment